Enhance Your Smile With Dental Veneers
Thin shells of porcelain that are custom-made to suit a patient’s smile, dental veneers are attached to the front of teeth, effectively transforming their appearance.
At Bayview Dental and Implant Centre, we’ve seen the rejuvenating effects of veneers time and time again, and we’d love to discuss whether this cosmetic treatment may benefit your smile!
What are the benefits of dental veneers?
Dental veneers can instantly transform a patient’s smile by masking stains and discolourations, updating their size, shape, and colour, and filling in any unwanted gaps between teeth. They can also correct minor misalignment issues.
What steps are involved with having dental veneers placed?
At Bayview Dental and Implant Centre, we use a simple three-step process to place dental veneers:
- Consultation: We’ll discuss the details of your smile goals, taking impressions and imaging of your teeth to determine the best placement, size, shape, and colour of your future veneers.
- Preparation: We’ll prep your teeth by removing a thin layer of enamel for proper adhesion.
- Placement: The dental veneers are bonded directly to the front surface of teeth.
Is everyone a candidate for this treatment?
Though dental veneers are a great way to improve the appearance of teeth, they’re not the right choice for everyone. Good candidates:
- Are in good oral health
- Have healthy gums
- Don’t have any active tooth decay
- Aren’t regular teeth grinders.
If you are looking to improve the appearance of your smile, Our dental veneers in Qualicum beach may be right for you. Call us today to schedule a thorough consultation!
Contact Bayview Dental And Implant Centre About Dental Veneers Today
- Update the size, colour, and shape of your teeth
- Eradicate stains, yellowing, and discolourations
- Resolve minor misalignment issues
- Fill in unwanted gaps
- Transform your smile!