Straighten Your Smile With Invisalign
An advanced orthodontic treatment that uses clear, customized aligners to straighten teeth, Invisalign aligners are made from a smooth, comfortable plastic that fits snugly over your teeth and can be removed to allow you to eat, brush, and floss normally.
At Bayview Dental and Implant Centre in Qualicum Beach, we're proud to offer Invisalign as a smile-straightening option for our patients who want a discreet solution that fits their lifestyle.
How does Invisalign work?
The clear aligners are designed to gradually move teeth into their desired positions. Patients must wear the aligners for 20-22 hours each day and switch to a new set every one to two weeks, as directed by our team. During the treatment process, patients visit our office regularly so that we can monitor their progress.
What are the benefits of Invisalign treatment?
Invisalign offers a range of benefits to patients, including:
- Their clear design makes them nearly invisible, so most people won’t know you’re wearing braces.
- They are removable for easy cleaning and maintenance.
- They cause less irritation than traditional braces since they don’t have brackets or wires that rub against the inside of your mouth.
- Patients can eat what they want without worrying about damaging their braces.
Who is a candidate for Invisalign?
Invisalign works best for adults and teenagers with minor to moderate crowding, spacing, and bite issues. The best way to determine if Invisalign is right for you is to schedule an appointment with our team for a consultation. During your visit, we can discuss your orthodontic needs and determine the best solution for you.
Contact us today to find out more about how Invisalign can help straighten your smile!
Contact Bayview Dental And Implant Centre About Invisalign Today
- Enjoy a discreet orthodontic system
- Maintain your oral health routine
- Continue eating and drinking as you normally would
- Experience quicker results in some cases
- Prioritize your smile!